Jac Condos is a new condominium development coming to Jarvis St and Catlton St in the heart of Downtown Toronto. This new project will convey a vivid lifestyle and offering amenities that will redefine the downtown living life style.
Jac Condos is a new development with an outstanding personality. You will have the change to be close to all activities possible in the city.
The Garden District is the famous botanical garden situated in the historic building and presents exotic plants from all over the world.
It is important to have a comfortable way of transportation, Jac Condos will offer the most convenient ways. You will be a few steps away from the streetcar, subways transit, Union Station.
op 5 Reasons to Live at JAC Condos
1. Perfect Transit Score – TTC streetcars and buses are easily accessible from JAC Condos, located just steps away from home. These forms of transportation will easily connect residents to College Station where riders can travel North or South along Line 1. Riders can commute to Union Station in less than 20 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of JAC Condos will be able to enjoy local cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, lounges, entertainment and shopping options all easily accessible by foot. Yonge Dundas Square and CF Toronto Eaton Centre are both located nearby, offering plenty of brand name retailers, dining, and entertainment options for residents to enjoy.
3. Cyclist Friendly Area – The downtown streets surrounding JAC Condos are equipped with bike lanes, making it safer and easier for residents who choose to forego a vehicle and use a bicycle to get around the downtown core.
4. Great for Students – JAC Condos is the perfect solution for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing. Ryerson University is located within walking distance from JAC Condos and other downtown post-secondary campuses including, George Brown, UofT, and OCAD are all easily accessible by transit.
5. Major Employment Opportunities – Working where you live is possible when calling JAC Condos home. The Financial District, Hospital Row, and the East Bayfront Development are all easily accessible and will help cut down on daily commute times, giving residents more time to relax and unwind.